ContactsStop! Read This First!
If this site gave you a virus or crashed your computer - it didn't. Our site has no malicious software of any kind. We simply link to sites that host the movies, and we have no control over the ads they put on. If you have the basic Anti-virus protection, you're gonna be fine, 100% of the time.
#1ChannelMovie is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Please consider, however, that none of the #1ChannelMovie websites host any kind of copyright infringing media content. #1ChannelMovie provides links to other sites on the internet and doesn't host any files itself. Our Service provides only a possibility to search through different video stream/host services (Sockshare.com, Putlocker.com, Divxstage.eu and others), so please contact the respective administration in regards of the actual file removal.
As our index/search isn't strict, we can not ban a whole search term itself and so to be able to help you, we have to know exact correct URLs that contradict with the copyright law.
The correct URL for a media content should contain an index number.
If the hyperlinks to your copyrighted material were found on our search engine result pages and you want this material removed, you must provide us with a correct DMCA Notice that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyright. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- You must include all the correct infringing links that you claim for removal.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The claim must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please allow up to 72 hours to process your message. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.